Whatever the distance, wherever the destination—our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Rochelle Park, New Jersey Transportation Group is seeking an experienced & talented Senior Structural Engineer with 10 to 15 years of relevant to join our team and work alongside engineering professionals who provide strong diverse structural engineering services in the bridge, building and marine structures at Stantec.
This position is primarily a project manager role with a strong design/analysis background.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing a project or tasks and overseeing the project design team which prepares structural
design calculations in accordance with applicable design standards and Agencies (i.e. AASHTO, IBC,
ACI, AISC, NJDOT, NJTA & NYSDOT)
• Performing structural analysis of new designs and existing structures (Low rise building structure,
Bridges and other miscellaneous structure such wall, sign structures etc. Experience with concrete
design and construction is also required)
• Leading and reviewing conceptual design alternatives in order to develop innovative and cost
effective design solutions
• Preparing technical specifications and special provisions
• Providing direction to CAD designers and junior engineers for drawing production
• Performing internal QC reviews for detailed design
• Tender document preparation and contract management
• Regular collaboration with colleagues in other offices and different areas of expertise in an
integrated design environment.
Software Powered by iCIMS