Stantec is currently seeking a Civil 3D/Revit Designer to support one of our three locations in Bellevue, WA; Denver, CO and Boise, ID.
The position requires experience with 3D/BIM design applications with emphasis on Autodesk Revit Structural applications. Experience with Revit Architectural, MEP, Navisworks, and Bentley Building considered a plus. The candidate should be experienced with concrete detailing, pre-cast design, steel frame systems, and Structural codes within the following categories:
• Dams, Powerhouses and other Hydroelectric-related Structures
• Water and Wastewater Treatment
• Conveyance Pipelines
• Fish passages, hatcheries
The primary responsibilities for this role will include the production of 3D computer models and construction drawings involving multiple disciplines with local and remote CAD/BIM teams. The candidate will also be responsible for ensuring drawing quality control with respect to Stantec and Client Standards and the extraction of model information (BIM). The candidate will be required to regularly collaborate with other technical professionals on project teams. The candidate shall possess strong computer CAD skills with the Autodesk products noted above, with emphasis on Revit. The candidate shall work well in an in-house team environment. The job requires full time work at one of the local Stantec offices.
• Associate’s Degree or Technical Diploma in computer drafting and design or equivalent.
• 4 to 8 years’ experience in the development of 3D BIM models and 2D construction drawings for mechanical/structural engineering projects. Experience in wastewater, dams, or hydroelectric, water, related projects preferred.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English a plus.
• Ability to prepare complete, concise and organized engineering BIM models and Construction Drawings.
• Strong willingness to be a part of a large global engineering company, and to work with teams in other offices around the world.
• Experience producing 3D models and 2D structural engineering drawings using Revit.Additional experience with AutoCAD preferred.
Software Powered by iCIMS